This website and the ‘Antinatural’ brand and assets are owned by ANTINATURAL LIMITED (Company number: 11783479).
Copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights over the entire content of the ANTINATURAL Website (including but not limited to: images, videos, audio files, photographs, graphics, texts, designs, labels, the look and feel of the ANTINATURAL Website, and its source code), as well as over the registered trade marks, commercial names, and logos, are at all times owned by ANTINATURAL LIMITED and its legitimate single owner.
As such, users or third parties are strictly prohibited from copying, modifying, altering, reproducing, distributing, or adapting them without the prior and express authorization of the owner of the said content. Use of or access to the ANTINATURAL Website does not confer on users any rights over the contents available there.
Terms & Conditions
Our website, found under the URL www.antinatural.co.uk operated by Antinatural is registered to 51 Knowl Piece, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0TY. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Antinatural and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Antinatural website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.antinatural.co.uk for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.antinatural.co.uk is with Antinatural and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Antinatural.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfil your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfilment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Antinatural reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.antinatural.co.uk
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Antinatural will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
Custom Made Garments
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
Returns will be accepted within 14 days of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached. Refunds will only be accepted on damaged goods. If items are returned due to any other reason then a credit note/e-voucher or exchange will be offered.
Any items that have been customised can not be returned, unless discussed with Antinatural prior to return.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
Your phone will stay with you, no matter how hard you ride
Super-soft Microfibre panel that allows you to wipe your face and goggles
Personalise your garment with your own name and number
We use the worlds leading manufacturor of zips for all our products
We can even include custom printed silicone on your garments too
We offer Name & Number setting in various garment locations
Separate sizing for the kids garments, means you get the right fit
Our designs and prints can be made to PANTONES meaning vivid, accurate colours on your garments